I will be taking master degree which is having campus in Germany but the degree provided by the non-German country. Will this degree provide me stay back of 18 months after graduation?

There are a several universities that provide a foreign master degree although the place of study is Germany.Before applying to such universities one must make sure that the degree is valid or not and the degree provides them the option to work in Germany.

How can one determine whether respective degree is valid to work in Germany?

Whether the institution can be considered as university and if it is relevant or not?

The information about the university can be found on their website. The history, relevance, whether is it a documented university.Further every institution / university has a status H+ H- and H+/-. Based on this status one can determine the validity of their degree and institution.

For further information please write to karishma@qbixacademia.com


QBIX ACADEMIA is a renowned career cunsultancy for study abroad queries. Our counselor helps students to seek admission in leading international universities. They are on board to address all your queries pertaining to education abroad. Post your precise queries (max 100 words) focussing on the most important query that you have. Please refrain from sending attachments along with your mail. Please fill the contact form also so that it will be helpful to us while giving you the information. QBIX ACADEMIA

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: